Change of Venue for Games Scheduled to Take Place This Weekend at Cal Poly
April 23, 2009
NORTHRIDGE, Calif. - Due to a scheduling conflict taking place on the campus of Cal Poly, weekend games involving the Cal State Northridge Matadors, Cal Poly, Santa Clara University, and University of San Francisco will be relocated and scheduled to take place in Templeton, Calif.
Ady's Field will become the new site for all games taking place on Saturday, April 25, located only 25 minutes north of Cal Poly off the 101 Freeway.
All spectators in attendance will be admitted for free and are encouraged to bring lawn chairs for seating purposes.
The Matadors will participate in two games during the day; the first game against the University of San Francisco is scheduled to begin at 12 noon on Field #1 of the complex, with the final game of the day scheduled to take place at 2:00 p.m. against Santa Clara University on Field #2.
Soccer fans who are planning on making the trip can follow the directions provided by Cal Poly below, or input the following address to their map-creating website of choice:
Ady's Field 717 Marquita Road Templeton, CA
FROM AREAS SOUTH OF SAN LUIS OBISPO
- 101 North to Templeton, CA
- Exit on Main Street
- Turn right off the ramp (Main St.)
- Take immediate left onto Ramada Dr. (Frontage Road)
- Drive 1/4 of a mile and turn right onto Marquita Avenue (second right/Boat Shop)
- Follow to the end of the road and cross the railroad tracks into the complex
FROM THE NORTH
- 101 South to Templeton, CA
- Exit Highway 46 East/Cambria/Hearst Castle and turn left onto Cayucos Road
- Turn right on Ramada Drive (Frontage Road)
- Drive 3/4 of a mile and turn left onto Marquita Ave. (Boat Shop)
- Follow to the end of the road and cross railroad tracks into complex