2013 Big West Tournament Scenarios
BIG WEST SOUTH DIVISION STANDINGS (as of 11/7/13)
|Wins||Losses||Draws||Points||# to Clinch Division|
|UC Irvine|| 6
|Cal State Northridge
|UC Riverside||3|| 5
|Cal State Fullerton||3|| 5
Clinching Scenarios for Saturday, Nov. 9:
- Clinches #1 Seed and South Division Championship with WIN or DRAW vs. CSUN, or LOSS vs. CSUN by fewer than 2 goals while conceding fewer than 5.
- Clinches #2 Seed with LOSS vs. CSUN by 2 or more goals.
CAL STATE NORTHRIDGE
- Clinches #2 Seed with LOSS or DRAW at UCI, or WIN by fewer than two goals while scoring 4 or fewer (i.e. 4-3, 3-2, etc.).
- Clinches #1 Seed and South Division Championship with WIN at UCI by 2 or more goals (i.e. 2-0), or WIN at UCI while scoring 5 or more (i.e. 5-4, 6-5, etc.).
- Clinches #3 Seed with WIN or DRAW vs. CSF. (UCR holds head-to-head tiebreaker).
- Eliminated with LOSS vs. CSF.
CAL STATE FULLERTON
- Clinches #3 Seed with WIN at UCR.
- Eliminated with LOSS or DRAW at UCR.
Big West Tournament Schedule
Tuesday, Nov. 12 - First Round:
North #3 at South #2 - 7 p.m.
South #3 at North #2 - TBA
Friday, Nov. 15 - Semifinals:
North #3/South #2 Winner at UC Santa Barbara - 7 p.m.
South #3/North #2 Winner at South #1 - 7 p.m.
Sunday, Nov. 17 - Final
Time and Location TBA
Please send a mention on Twitter @CSUNMensSoccer for questions or to report inaccuracies.