January 30, 2010
CSUN Postgame Notes
Jan. 30, 2010
Recap | Final Stats
Cal State Northridge Postgame Notes
Cal State Northridge 76, UC Santa Barbara 69
Jan. 30, 2010
The Matadors’ win against the Gauchos…
- Makes the Matadors 8-13 overall and 3-5 in Big West Conference play
- Gives Head Coach Bobby Braswell a 213-193 career record, 73-67 all-time mark in Big West Conference games and a 10-10 mark against UC Santa Barbara
- Improves CSUN’s record against to 13-27 in the all-time series and 5-11 at The Matadome against UC Santa Barbara
- Rashaun McLemore tied a season high with 14 points, five field goals, three steals and three free throws.
- Vincent Cordell had a season-high eight points, two 3-pointers and three field goals.
- Willie Galick had a season-high three steals and two blocks.
- Mark Hill had a season-high six rebounds
- The Matadors outscored UCSB, 28-10, in the paint.
- The Gauchos managed just two points in the paint in the second half.
- CSUN’s bench outscored UCSB’s 28-8 for the game and 14-3 in the second half.
- Northridge’s 11 steals tied for their second-best figure of the season.
- UCSB tied a Northridge-opponent high with 34 3-point attempts.
- UCSB went the final 4:40 of the first half without scoring a field goal
- The Gauchos went a total of 7:36 without a field goal, ending with a lay-up with 17:04 left in the second half