CSUN Announces Reggie Theus Fantasy Basketball Experience
NORTHRIDGE, Calif. –
With the start of the 2014-15 CSUN men's basketball season approaching this fall, CSUN Athletics is extending an opportunity for fans, alumni, and the Northridge community to participate in the Reggie Theus Fantasy Basketball Experience. The event is open to any individual age 25 and older and will be held from Friday, Sept. 19 at 5 p.m. through 11 a.m. on Sunday, Sept. 21 at The Matadome.
The Reggie Theus Fantasy Basketball Experience is an opportunity for fans to get the ultimate behind the scenes view of Matador Basketball. The weekend includes official CSUN Men's Basketball Nike practice gear, participation in small group and full team practices, games, tournaments and skill competitions on the new "Blacktop" at The Matadome. The CSUN men's basketball coaching staff will also expose participants to recruiting strategies, scouting, practice plans, and critical in-game adjustments by Coach Theus.
Reggie Theus Fantasy Basketball Experience $200/person (*Special Pricing Available)
- Attend the VIP social functions with Coach Theus
- Receive exclusive Nike-branded CSUN practice gear
- Be a guest coach or general manager for select teams
- Receive elite basketball instruction from Coach Theus and the CSUN basketball staff
- Play on the new Blacktop at The Matadome
- Compete in championships games, tournaments and skill competitions
- Participate in networking and social events throughout the weekend
- All-access to "team only" area of CSUN basketball facilities
- Early Registration Prior to September 12th, 2014 $175/person
- Register two or more participants—one transaction $150/person
- CSUN Faculty & Staff $150/person
The first $50 of your registration fee is considered a tax-deductible gift supporting the men's basketball annual scholarship fund. For more information or to register over the phone, please contact Alex Ackles at 818-677-3008.
Participants will be responsible for transportation each day and meals will be provided. All participants must carry their own insurance. The name of the insurance carrier and policy number is required upon registration.
Online Registration (NOTE: If link does not work, please visit www.csunalumni.com to register)