Visit the California State University, Northridge Human Resources page for employment opportunities with the University. After clicking the link above sort by Job ID, which can be found at the top of the PDF files below for each opening.
Assistant Men's Basketball Coach - Posted 5/8/2015
Compliance Coordinator - Reposted 6/16/2015
Director of Operations - Men's Basketball - Posted 6/16/2015
Athletic Trainer (2 Positions) - Posted 6/25/2015
Executive Assistant for Intercollegiate Athletics - Posted 7/7/2015
Sports Media Relations Intern/Helper Aid - Posted 7/7/2015
Sports Nutritionist - Posted 7/7/2015
Internships may vary from 150-340 hours per semester.
Marketing: Maximum 6 interns per semester.
- Approximately 8 hours in office and 10 hours at events per week.
- Marketing interns will assist with game day events, event planning, on campus marketing and social networking!
- Internships are unpaid. Must be enrolled at a college or university.
Development: Maximum 3 interns per semester.
- Approximately 15 hours in office with selected events throughout the semester.
- Development interns will assist with donor events, research and donor communications.
Internships are unpaid. Must be enrolled at a college or university.
If interested, please submit a cover letter stating which internship you are applying for as well as a resume with updated contact information to Erin G. Kiser, Assistant Athletics Director for Marketing and Promotions (email@example.com).
CSUN Sports Network
2015-16 Academic Year
Job Description: Beginning in Fall, 2015, CSUN Athletics will offer internship positions in all areas to students joining the CSUN Sports Network. This opportunity will give interns a chance to work in all areas of the CSUN Sports Network; from producing roughly 50 live CSUN sporting events to producing and editing feature videos.
GOAL: To improve fans’ digital interaction with our brand and expand our overall web and social footprint; to enhance our existing web content and make GoMatadors.com a must-visit destination for fans, the campus community and Los Angeles residents, growing the visibility of CSUN Athletics and the University as a whole
Any and all interested parties and majors are invited to contact Matt Monroe at firstname.lastname@example.org
THE CSUN Sports Network will…
- Produce roughly 50 live streams of games played in The Matadome for BigWest.TV
- Create video highlight packages of all Matadome games for use on web and social
- Shoot and produce weekly update videos for in-season sports
- Produce a weekly “Coach’s Show” that will feature coaches and special guests
- Create special feature videos covering campus events and featuring campus personalities, including, for example:
- Varsity N and other special events
- “A day in the life” of a CSUN student-athlete
- CSUN faculty liaisons and other on-campus athletics supporters
- Matador Achievement Center
- Student-athletes’ non-athletic involvement on campus
- Create Spanish-language content highlighting our coaches and student-athletes and connecting with the CSUN community in a whole new way
- Host a “Mataclassics” classic games library featuring big games in the history of the program (i.e. the 2014-15 Women’s Basketball team winning the Big West Tournament)
- Host archived audio content (radio broadcasts)