Youth Camps & Clinics at Cal State Northridge
There are a wide variety of youth programs and camps offered on
the campus of Cal State Northridge.
Please be advised of the following:
- Each camp is run independently of the other
- Each camp has their own registration process
- Contact the appropriate camp director for additional
information and a registration form
- Camp dates and times are subject to change. Contact each camp director for additional information.
Teams may also offer camps and clinics during the academic year, including winter break. Please check this page for ongoing youth camp opportunities.
- Baseball - Summer Kids Camp (June 24-27, July 8-11)
- Men's Soccer - Summer ID Camp (June 2, 2013)
- Women's Soccer (Click on Recreational or Advanced Camp Link in Camps Menu)
- Women's Basketball: NorthridgeBasketball.com
- Women's Basketball: Future Matador Camp (June 24-28, 2013)
- Women's Basketball: College Prep Camp (June 28-29, August 9-10, 2013)
- Women's Basketball: Team Camp (June 21-23, 2013)
- Women's Volleyball: NorthridgeWomensVolleyball.com